Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I'm ready for Spring

I can't wait for the warm weather. For some reason this winter I have been cold and just can't seem to get warm. Even when I'm in my home I walk around with my coat or bath robe on and a hat and thick socks. I do keep my house between 69 and 72 but more on the 69 level (due to high electric bill). But still should I be this cold?
The only thing I can blame it on is my husband being gone, the house is a lot warmer with him home.

Come this spring things will change:
1. Warmer weather, I can kick the kids outside and waste some energy
2. The wonderful smells of spring is in the air, flowers blooming, trees coming back to life, and grass growing.
3. I can finally shed off the extra layers of clothes that I have been wearing and put on my shorts; time to start working on that tan.
4. I can open the windows and let the fresh air in.
5. But most important that is when Justin comes home.

How much longer until Spring?

6 comments:

Allison said...

Love the cute picture on the header, what a great idea.

I am feeling the winter blues too. I'm sorry.

Emily Anne Leyland said...

I'm totally ready for spring too. How are you girly? I really need to call you I just have a lot on my plate. I'll explain on the call. Love ya and I want you to know I have been thinking about you :)

ohsogorgeous1 said...

Hey there,

I'm sitting down here in FL, wishing for more cold weather. I am starting to think I'm the last person on earth who enjoys it somewhat. Anyways...I have my windows and doors open here, the dogs love the cool weather too. I'm still hoping to visit and get an email or two from ya lol.

BensonsinWP said...

Spring's about three weeks and 900 or so miles south of you!

Angie said...

How much longer is spring? The groundhog saw his shadow, so unfortunately we'll be cold for at least another 6 weeks. Yuck. I love the picture of Bre on the sled going off her ramp! And Justin will be home before you know it. I'm here if you need to get away!

Andrea said...

I agree I am done with the cold weather. Every week the weather is so dramatically different here, one week we are in flip flops the next week we are bundled up trying to readjust to the cold. So I hear you are planning a trip down this way soon sometime soon. Shianns birthday is coming up and we are all going out to lunch if you want to come down for that.