Saturday, March 7, 2009

Whats new

Today was such a beautiful day, I know from looking at the pictures it looks cold but it was actually close to 80 degrees outside. I took the kids to a park where I told them not to get dirty; I was only kidding myself. They had fun though and that is all that matters. It was so nice to have good weather for a change. Can't wait for tomorrow when it's supposed to be 83, bring out the swim suits.



















The boy can sleep anywhere, must be nice.






A week ago I took the kids on a road trip and made our way down to our old stoppin grounds. Hope Mills, NC. We had a fun time meeting up with old friends, it was so nice to see so many friendly faces. Sad thing though, I took the camera with me and all the pictures I took where of me and my friend Shiann at Olive Garden celebrating her birthday. Sad, I know, I've already been chewed out and I'm also kicking myself in the butt for not taking more. It just gives me another excuse to go back down.

2 comments:

Allison said...

Oh my goodness, what a boy! I have Hannah's flip flops, and I intend to mail them hopefully sooner than later. Too bad we didn't get a better picture at the restaurant. YOu and Shiann look great though.

Emily Anne Leyland said...

I love seeing new pics of your fam. I like the dark hair on you too. :)