Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Trunk-or-Treat

I was in charge of our Ward Trunk-or-Treat and I have to say it turned out GREAT!!! I was quite proud of myself. It was easy, fun, and a great way to mingle and get to know people. The food was great, and the kids had a ball playing games.
Since it was raining outside the parents lined up in a circle around the gym and we had the kids parade themselves in. Honestly, I liked it better then going outside. Now that it is over my mind is already working on our Ward Christmas party. There is never a brake.

Angie: The Cave Woman Jenn: Snow White Ginger: The Gypsy.
Hananh: Some type of Unicorn BreAnden: Cleo Patra
Picture back drop that I made Justin saw out. I love the witch, I had it for years and finally got Justin to cut out the cats for me.
My fall table.
My scary spider table.
My witch table.




4 comments:

Allison said...

You are the perfect person to plan a Trunk or Treat. I have been thinking of you everytime I look at the Halloween decorations. Good job, it looked like it was great.

Emily Anne Leyland said...

That is awesome Ging and that witch....I LOVE her!! Well done girl!

Gina said...

The party was so much fun! Our whole family had a blast!! Thanks for all your hard work to make it happen!

Andrea said...

Good to see your posting again!!! I love the different tables you set up, but of course entertaining was always your thing.