Friday, November 28, 2008

Pre-Christmas, Christmas

Not only did you have a wonderful Thanksgiving here at the Benson house and get stuffed on yummy good food but we had the wonderful pleasure of having a early Christmas as well.

Santa came to our house Friday morning and not only that but he set up our Christmas tree as well. It was such a big surprise for the kids. BreAnden made her way down stairs around 6:30am and came running up stairs screaming and shouting that Santa had come, that he left us presents and a letter. The kids were overwhelmed.





BreAnden made off with a new piano. She broke it in for us by playing Jingle-Bells.
Hannah, finally got her My Littlest Pet Shop. It's been fun sitting back and listening to the conversations that she has with them.
Jack-Jack got his Thomas The Train Track and that thing has been going none stop. We have already replaced the batteries once today.
The family made off with a Wii that is already a big hit, I think we all have a list going of all the games we want to get. Rock Band is on the top of that list(hint-hint).
Merry Christmas

4 comments:

Allison said...

Happy Christmas! I love the expressions on their faces, that is priceless!

ohsogorgeous1 said...

I'm so happy you guys had a happy early christmas. I'm glad Dad was able to be with you guys. I'm hoping by some miracle and act of God I'm able to come visit around the true Christmas time, but in case we can't I'll know you have one already that was good. I just wish I could of seen Justin before he headed out. Hope all is well, you guys are in my thoughts. Love you.

Angie said...

I love the letter from Santa! The kids look so happy!!! Lucky kids got Christmas early...my kids are jealous.

Emily Anne Leyland said...

Oh Ginger that is so sweet!! Love you girl!!