Sunday, April 25, 2010

South Carolina Girl's Trip

Charleston, South Carolina. What a city full of history, architecture, food, hot looking guys, and boohags.

The houses where out of this world, colorful and beautiful.



This is the jail house that freaked me out; literally. My friend and I went on a haunted ghost tour. Half way through it, I chickened out and ran out. I think it took me more courage to run out on my own more then anything. The history behind this place was CRAZY!!!



Me sitting out side of Battery park.



More pictures of Battery Park







The cemetery's there where great. They were everywhere. In neighborhood, behind houses, churches, in the middle of no where. You would just be walking and there one would be.



Now, here is a story. My friend Emily and I started asking around for a good place to have dinner. We were told to go to a place called Justine's, it was across the street from the fire department. As we were standing in line to go into the restaurant (45 minute wait). These good looking firemen kept us entertained. What a sight it was.
Needless to say I was not happy with the food.


My friend Emily and I. Friends for 21 years. WOW!!!
Thanks for one of the best trips of my life. When can we do it again?

4 comments:

Emily Anne Leyland said...

HAHAHAH I LOVE the firemen shot. Hellllo! The pics are great and dude- that trip was fun! Love you BESTY!!

Allison said...

Okay first of all "zzzzhhhaaazhow (my version of fox whistle in type)" look how hot you are. Second, Charleston is one of those cities I've always wanted to visit (upscale New Orleans, maybe). And last, I've never actually seen a fire department with hot firemen until that picture of yours. HOW fun for you.

Angie said...

Great pics!!!

Angie said...

You're 5 months behind...no excuses.