Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Just call him Master Sargent

Justin has been in the military for 14 plus years and he has worked so hard at what ever it is that he does. It's like, "if I tell ya, I have to kill ya," type thing. I have no clue of what he does. Only that he works soooo hard and he has the ribbons and medals to prove it.

Just this month and after studying his tale off he finally made E-7 or to you civilians out there Master Sargent. I can't tell you how proud I am of him. He makes me proud to be an American, he serves his country well.

I love him with all my heart. Speaking of love our 11th anniversary is this weekend, YEAH us!!!

P.S. The picture of Justin is from two years ago so it doesn't show the new stripe on his uniform yet, that will happen soon, his pin on.

4 comments:

ohsogorgeous1 said...

Awesome job! I am sure the whole family including myself, Dad, and Lorelei are so proud of Justin! So FOR SURE, I am seeing you all at THE BENSON CABIN!

Angie said...

Love the udpates!!! Congrats Justin, I mean, Master Sargeant!

Emily Anne Leyland said...

Happy anniversary guys!! I can't believe that was 11 years ago. Wow! And way to go Justin. That is really great.

BensonsinWP said...

Nice job Justin...14 years, can't believe it!

Cool posts Ginger, it's nice to see some pics of the family.

Mom says Hi!